1. Shipping & Delivery
The ETA indicated on our website for each product is an estimate only and is based on normal full working days.
The estimated delivery period is subject to supplier stock availability. Should our supplier be out of stock of any products that have been ordered, a Nanodog representative will contact the customer as soon as possible.
In the occurrence that an incorrect address has been provided to Nanodog, we reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred.
All orders outside Windhoek are shipped with E3 Logistics. If the client would like to have his/her order shipped with a different courier, this can be arranged, but the client would then be responsible for all transport/delivery costs.
Nanodog will not be held responsible for any goods that were damaged or lost by the courier. In the event that the client has not received his/her package within 3 days of shipping, they may contact us. We will provide the Waybill number and, if needed, a signed copy of the waybill as proof that the package was sent. Any further issues must be settled between the client and the courier company. Goods that were lost during shipping will not be refunded by Nanodog and the client will have to sort these issues out with the courier.
We would like to strongly encourage all our clients to make use of the free E3 option, as we have had the most reliable service from this company in the past.
All goods sold by Nanodog come with a 1 (one) year manufacturer’s carry-in warranty
• The customer shall be bound by the warranty terms and conditions set by the manufacturer of any product
• The customer shall return/collect any defective goods to/from our workshop at the customer’s own cost and packaged in the original packaging
• All items must be returned along with a copy of the purchase receipt and/or tax invoice
• Warranty returns will only be handled at our workshop and not at any other Nanodog branch
• Standard hourly rates will apply for on-site warranty
• Any physical damage to a product purchased from Nanodog will effectively void the warranty completely
• Any problems related to the software of a device is not covered by warranty and may be charged for at our standard hourly rate
• Non-Warranty repairs will be charged for at our standard hourly rate and all services rendered must be paid for in full before the client may collect his goods
Note: A product warranty means that goods are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship. Goods are not guaranteed against faults resulting from normal wear and tear or the customer’s own negligence. Faulty goods will be sent to the manufacturer for repair. Only when an item cannot be repaired will the manufacturer in their own discretion issue a replacement or credit.
NANODOG IS A RESELLER ONLY. PRODUCTS SOLD BY NANODOG ARE NOT MANUFACTURED BY NANODOG. THE PRODUCTS MAY, HOWEVER, BE COVERED BY A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY. NANODOG ASSIGNS AND PASSES THROUGH TO THE CUSTOMER ANY WARRANTY OF THE MANUFACTURER, AND THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT SHALL HAVE RECOURSE ONLY UNDER SUCH WARRANTIES AND ONLY AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS. NANODOG MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT. AS A SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS, NANODOG WILL DEAL WITH THE MANUFACTURER AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICE CENTRES ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENTS, BUT WE MAY IN OUR OWN DISCRETION DECIDE TO REFER THE CLIENT DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER AND/OR THEIR SERVICE CENTRE.
• No Item will be returned to the client without the Original Job Card Receipt
• Our Standard Hourly rate may apply for any work done in our workshop/service centre
• No Items will be returned before the full invoiced amount is paid (Unless the client has in writing to Nanodog made alternative arrangements, which have been agreed upon by
• Once a Repair / Job is done, the client will be notified to collect their device
• Devices that are not collected within 2 weeks after the client has been notified will go into bulk storage (Unless the client has in writing to Nanodog made alternative arrangements, which have been agreed upon by both parties) – A storage fee of N$115 incl. VAT per day will be applicable
• Once a device goes into storage, Nanodog will close the job, and it will be seen as completed/closed on our side
• Devices which have been in storage for more than 3 months will be sold to Defray storage costs
• It remains the clients own responsibility to inform Nanodog if his/her contact details have changed and to follow up on the status of a Repair / Job
4. Refunds & Returns Policy
• The items you return must be in substantially the same condition as when Nanodog delivered them to you. (Including packaging material)
• Nanodog will, in our discretion, either credit the purchase price paid for those items or give a Nanodog product equivalent in value to those items
• No cash refunds will be issued
• All returns may incur a handling fee of up to 15%
• Software may only be returned if the packaging is unopened and untampered with
Some items cannot be returned, including:
• Labor, delivery and/or completed services
• Microphones, earbuds, harmonicas and other similar products
• Consumable items such as batteries
• Etched or otherwise personalized items
• Any items that were ordered for the client on special request
• All deposits paid are Non-Refundable
FAULTY ITEMS THAT ARE RETURNED, within the items warranty period, ARE HANDLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR WARRANTY POLICY AND NOT
ACCORDING TO OUR RETURNS POLICY.
5. Content of the Website
6. Pricing & Payment
The following payment methods are accepted:
• Direct Bank Deposit
• Electronic Fund Transfer. (Stock will only be released once funds have cleared)
• Cash on Delivery
• Monthly Debit Order for our Cloud Services.
NANODOG DOES NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES!
7. General Terms for Credit accounts
• Payment on all invoices will be due at the end of each month
• The purchases agrees to pay an interest rate of 2% for any invoice/amount that is overdue. To be charged on the 7th of each month
• Once Interest has been charged, the account will be put on hold until it is settled in full, including all interest charges
• In the event that Nanodog must instruct an attorney to collect any overdue payments, then the purchaser shall be liable for all legal costs incurred
• Your use of or reliance on any information provided on or via the Website
• Any e-mails sent from the Website
• Services provided via this Website
• Any viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of your access to or use of this Website
• Use of content, data or information made available via the Website
• Any failure, delay or unavailability of the Website or any Services offered via the site for any reason whatever
• The supply, or failure or delay in supplying any of the Services offered via the Website; and
These terms and conditions are the complete and exclusive agreement between Nanodog and the customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Nanodog and the customer relating to the subject products.